Posted by: Century on July 15th, 2014 @ 3:11 PM
Tagged with: Access Control Access Control Intercom CCTV System Fire Alarm Fire Alarm System Intruder Alarm Systems maintenance monitoring system takeovers
Are you left confused or unhappy after your security system has been serviced?
Do you feel you are not getting your monies worth?
Are you paying too much?
Do you want a faster engineer response?
At Century Electronic Security Ltd, we can take-over the maintenance and monitoring of any Fire & Security System which has been installed or maintained by any other Security Company.
We understand that you have your own requirements and relevant regulations and we can design and implement a service and maintenance package in accordance to these.
Why should you switch to us
At Century Electronic Security we regularly receive calls from customers who ask us if we will take over their existing Security System. Here are a few reasons why people decide to transfer their system maintenance over to us;
- Their existing company or installer is impossible to get ahold of when needed
- They have received a poor level of service from their existing installer
- The current installer or company cannot repair a fault or solve a problem correctly or efficiently
- They have just moved into a new property, but don't have any details of the system
- The existing company or installer has gone out of business
- They are after a professional, well trained company
The systems we take-over
Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV Systems, Access Control, Intercoms, Automatic Gates and Parking Barriers
How do you start the take-over process?
Simply give Century Electronic Security a call or contact us online to enquire about taking over your already existing alarm system.
We will then provide you with a free, no obligation review of your system and a quotation to fix any present faults and take over the service, maintenance and monitoring.
Should you require any new equipment, we are here to advise on the best solution to ensure your home or business is fully covered.
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.
Leave a Comment
Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties.